Old May 9th 04, 11:47 AM
Vivian

Default Cycling into Canary Wharf

I cycle into CW via Cable Street, cross Butcher Row and then go through the
little park, over the bridge and onto Horseferry Road. I have been noticing
that the little gate at the entrace of that little park (after you cross
Butcher Row) has been locked on the cycling lane - the pedestrian lane is
opened. I don't know if I'm explaining myself right here, but basically,
one half of the gate is locked with a padlock. I couldn't find anything in
the Tower Hamlets website with information whether this was decided by the
council or not. Does anybody knows why and who locked it?

--
Vivian
-------