Old February 1st 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.renewable
donquijote1954

Default "Humans 'very likely' making earth warmer" is wrong

On Feb 1, 2:54 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
donquijote1954 wrote:
Hey, that I knew. What is missing in this report though is who among
humans are to blame. See, NOT ALL HUMANS POLLUTE: some drive Stupid
Unnecessary Vehicles while others ride bicycles.

Now you sucked me in. ALL humans pollute just by breathing and exhaling
CO2, and 6 billion plus pollute a lot.
If they would stop destroying the rain forest there would be trees and
vegetation to recycle the CO2. Add to that that burning the rain forest
makes CO2 and you have 2 bads and no goods.

You are telling me that someone commuting by bike pollutes nearly as
much as someone riding an SUV just to please his ego? Then the SUVs
are not a problem and nothing is a problem and nothing gets done.

If you drive an SUV you are the symbol of pollution, though we may all
pollute to different degrees. It's the ones that don't care and don't
want to change, the ones guilty for pollution. And they go to Hell, I
hope. Unless, of course, they write the story. They should buy one of
these bumper stickers...

Yep, that's a miracle indeed. I guess Jesus would have driven a
Hummer. "By their deeds you shall know them."

http://www.zazzle.com/product/128126522821097506