Old April 19th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
donquijote1954

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

On Apr 19, 12:44 pm, Curtis L. Russell
wrote:
On 19 Apr 2007 08:34:20 -0700, donquijote1954

wrote:
I guess we cyclists are too pacific for that (or just that we aren't
Republicans), but in light of all that violence out there, shouldn't
we rethink our strategy (everyone to himself) and get together to
launch a good nonviolent campaign?

I don't expect 'normal' from you, but don't you find this just a
little bit tasteless considering what just happened on the Virginia
Tech campus?

And using 'Republicans' must be your way to compensate for not being
able to actually make a complete, cogent thought on your own. I'm sure
there are some reflexive 'thinkers' such as yourself that will think
you made some point or another.

You don't think they would agree with gun control? Perhaps THIS is the
best homage we can pay them.