Old April 19th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
donquijote1954

Default California Republicans are OK

--I ride my bike in LA (not a bike friendly place) where SUV's rule
every road and street, and it doesn't make me feel worthless. If
anything, I feel empowered.
Republicans don't 'cycle you think? Perhaps if you talked to people
instead of typing to them, you might find that Republicans are not the
crazed individuals as you would like everyone to believe.--

California Republicans seem to be OK. I guess it has to do with having
a common sense governor...

For example, this "rigth wing," "conservative" Republican is doing
pretty good...

Schwarzenegger surprises

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger today will fulfill yet another
campaign promise when he signs a bill to reform the state's costly
workers compensation program.
The signing will mark the fourth major victory for the former action-
movie star since he became governor barely five months ago.
Mr. Schwarzenegger's accomplishments, which have defied the political
odds from the beginning, are winning the Republican governor praise
from Democrats and once-skeptical fellow Republicans.
"He's doing better than I expected," said Gail Kaufman, a leading
Democratic strategist in the state.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...3752-6563r.htm