Old April 16th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.planning.urban,ba.transportation
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Does ANYTHING put Jack May on a collision course with reality?

Bill Zaumen wrote:
"Jack May" writes:

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
Jack May's factoids:
=v= So, bottom line, Jack May's numbers are completely wrong
and the opposite is true. As usual. And that's not even taking
into account the many and massive hidden costs and subsidies
that prop up car transportation. Not to mention the heavy bond
debt that we'll be saddled with to pay for Prop 1B.

You found nothing and you say I am wrong. I found the data. That is not a
proof of anything which is obvious to most people

I am not a free worker to find things for people that are not good at
finding things. Keep searching, it is there.

Given how much you post that is completely wrong, or at least seriously
hyped, nobody will believe you if you don't produce the references to
back up your statements.

As odd as it seems, I have to agree with Bill Zaumen on this point.