Old April 17th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.planning.urban,ba.transportation
Jym Dyer

Default Does ANYTHING put Jack May on a collision course with reality?

http://www.mtc.ca.gov/

Jack May's 5% figure is nowhere to be found, nor is his "two
thirds" figure. There is a *forecast* that 61% of the MTC's

It[']s on their site and other places. I have read it. You
will probably need to do some googling like I did.

=v= My point is that I looked on that site, "googling" and all.
I spent a lot of time with it, in fact. Your numbers are not
there. Provide a more specific reference if you want anyone
to believe you.

Bay area funding comes from multiple sources, not just the
Federal highway funds.

=v= Yes, I know that. That is manifest in what I wrote, which
mentions multiple sources. Do you have a reading comprehension
problem?

The Prop B shift in funding because it widely recognized in
Sacramento that transit has destroyed our tra[n]sportation
infrastructure.

=v= Absolute blithering nonsense. Feel free to find a cite to
back it up, though. (Note that all your cites so far this year
have *disproven* the points you cited them to support, though.)
_Jym_