Old October 23rd 04, 06:36 AM
Bill Z.

"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
Frank Krygowski writes:

If you think the shape of a typical bike helmet allows the airflow to
smoothly converge behind the helmet, you must know very, very little
about practical aerodynamics.

It has to reduce drag relative to a completely symmetric helmet, and
not by very much.

Bill, you really are a nutcase aren't you? You haven't even a rudimentary
understanding of linear flow aerodynamics and every word from your brain
makes that more apparent.

The term you probably want is "laminar flow". Your confusion is yet more
proof that you really don't have a clue. And your continued bad manners
is just another indication of your pathetic abusive personality.

I'll treat you as I did Guy and flush the rest of your messages from
today. Come back when you can act like an adult.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB