Old April 28th 05, 02:18 AM
Bill Z.

"Just zis Guy, you know?" writes:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:26:03 GMT, (Bill Z.)
wrote:

In your haste to shoot the messenger you appear to have forgotten to
read the article. Only one paragraph is a quote from Avery, who did
nothing other than send out a press release.

If he quotes Burdett at all, I've really got to wonder about
the reporter's judgement.

In your haste to shoot the messenger you appear to have forgotten to
read the article. See below:

I've seen enough of Burdett's posts on this newgroup to have some
real doubts about a reporter who talks about some paper but quotes
Burdett, whose biases are obvious from what he's posted here.

Ah, so now it's unnecessary to read the research simply because it is
reported by someone who quotes someone whose views you disagree with.
Fascinating. Not a terribly good basis for informed judgment, though.

You don't know what I've read. It is not like you have a webcam
in my home to spy on me.

Thanks for confirming that you haven't read it, at least we all now
know that it's safe to ignore your views on this study.

Another of your numerous lies - I did not confirm nor deny if I
had read it.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB