Old April 29th 05, 09:39 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 02:54:28 GMT, (Bill Z.)
wrote:

Then why did you say in your original post:
"...and I presume that [ Avery Burdett ]is the major source the author
used."

I was revering to the reporter (the author of the newspaper article),
not the author of the paper the reporter mentioned.

No you were not, you were referring to the person who merely alerted
the author of the article to the existence of the paper. As you would
know, if you had bothered to read the article before rubbishing it.

THere are two authors involved. Surely you can tell from context
which one I was talking about. At least, any reasonably intelligent
reader should be able to handle that.

Any reasonably intelligent reader would not have made the mistake of
rubbishing a document without reading it.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound