Old April 29th 05, 09:54 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 02:46:44 GMT, (Bill Z.)
wrote:

In your haste to shoot the messenger you appear to have forgotten to
read the article. Again.

Repeating yourself in your continual cut-and-paste jobs, Guy?

The only time I use cut and paste is when it is necessary to get the
message across. I think by this time it is perfectly clear that (a)
you have not read Carlton's article; (b) you have not read the paper
it was discussing; (c) your overweening arrogance will now prevent you
from doing either of these, presumably on the grounds that caving in
to pressure by actually reading the documents you are rubbishing shows
some kind of weakness.

I'll flush the rest of your posts today.

Translation: "Tra la la la, I'm not listening".

"You are obviously trolling
to restart an argument from last summer.

LOL!
Who started this argument? Zaumen.
Who rubbished an article without actually reading it? Zaumen.
Who is the one flinging accusations around? Zaumen.
Who is the one raking up ancient history a vain attempt to justify his
refusal to read an article about a report he might not like? Zaumen.
Who is the troll? Zaumen.

Is it getting to be the
season again or something for you to go on yet another of your
infantile helmet rants? Or are you getting tired of arguing with
Mike Vandeman and are looking for another person to bother? Even
Vandeman is an improvement over you.

I wonder who you think you're fooling?

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound