Old March 12th 13, 01:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default My CF Adventure

UH the route went past a CF Bike sale ? and the Buddy filled motor with trans oil ? Were you taken for a ride ?

I was gaga over the now ancient fiberglass 'wheels'

Tech contact patch then wide spectrum shock absrober leading to more precise contact patch attacks/turn in. Not mushy off course.

So with the Spec bikes tuned and tuned with R&D $$$$ "no rush dude just get it right and god help you if its MUSHY "

the 'buyer' may wind up...with a frame tuned shock absorber connected to the tire patch !

I would guess overall steel or Al this is the goal but CF allows composite tuning of epoxies/vinyls/fabrics......you know 'plasticizers' various euphimisms...

There's 4WD in the garage and a Subie. The turn in quo there prob feeds into the bike experience...caws with the Sunie uranot pedaling only sitting absorbing.

I would play with the ides of owning one for a while before committting. Riding position...??? aluminum. Ride several outside yopur current perception/physial approach.

Itsa big deal, who knows what you could arrive at ?

Ruminating further, with Pros you gotta understand what they're dping isnot what you can do. With me, I nunderstand I have problems even thinking abt coordinating what pros may or may not do or articulate.

With CF's spectrum of shock absorption placed on the road engineeringwise, effective cornering with intelligent...not always forthcoming...athleticism and uroff to a new level...if the position visavee CF is correct.

I doahn mean to sound pompous or authoritative, just spinning off from your excellent articlutae road test.

I'm still trying to find the time for trek bag sewing. The sewing table is built and in place !