Old February 11th 18, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries

On 2018-02-10 16:22, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/10/2018 3:54 PM, Joerg wrote:

On roads and also in towns where people tend to not pay enough
attention to cyclists I ride with full lumens, day or night...
I would not ride one mile in traffic without those.

We know. "Danger! Danger!"

This is a classic example of you falsifying quotes. I wrote, quote "I
have installed diffusor lenses so people won't be blinded. I would not
ride one mile in traffic without those".

Out of courtesy to _others_ and not me.

Ever heard of brackets and dots to do a legit snip? And even then you'd
have been at tabloid quality.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/