Old October 21st 20, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default {Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 21:32:53 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 08:10:39 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 3:21:43 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 08:43:09 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

In the real world of small business and not the Andre imaginary
world,
nobody has access to super low-priced inputs (which, IMO, is the
key) or enough cash to crush anyone. Even in the world of larger
business, everyone from Schwinn to Performance/Nashbar proves that
price cutting is more likely to result in bankruptcy than cornering
the market.

So what is this business you say that you ran for which you had to
pay the employers share of social security and Medicare which
therefore makes all of your retired employees welfare scum?
Legal firms/partnerships are a business. A hard business as it can be a
long time between drinks(work) from customers. Very much word of mouth.

Tell us what you know about American law and how you learned it.

What does "American Law" have to do with it?
This is an international newsgroup and both our law systems have a common
root. For the finer details, I can read and COMPREHEND what is posted.

I am
beginning to believe Andre about your false identity.

No sweat sherlock or do you really think my parents called me Newsy.
OTOH, he is one of your kind; uneducated and spewing a torrent of abuse
in a desperate attempt to cover up for failure to learn during his
lifetime.

Yawn. Tom, take your dried frog pills.

Goodness! Are "dried frog pills" a treatment for the "feeble minded"
in Australia?
--
Cheers,

John B.