Old October 21st 20, 07:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default {Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 4:01:18 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
IPO

See, when I prod you a little, suddenly you know what I'm talking about.

If Muzi suddenly requires the advice of either of us, that will be adequate proof that he's gone prematurely senile. He tells you in his sig, every day, several times on some days, that he's survived near enough 50 years in a competitive business. He also tells you how he did it, by unrelenting customer service. What exactly do you think a couple of skyscraper corner office slacksters with clean hands can teach him about doing business at pavement-level? Go on, we can all do with a giggle.

Andre Jute
"A man must know his limits" -- scriptwriter of Ditrty Harry Callahan