Old October 28th 20, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_12_]

Default Tears in court as injured charity cyclist tells drink driver 'Iforgive you - DRIVER JAILED

On 28/10/2020 11:46, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 10:14:21 AM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 5:41:44 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
I don't think I would have been so forgiving! Especially to some drunken old sot FOUR TIMES the drink drive limit.

Now in road.cc

Pity that readers' comments are not allowed yet. Four times the drink limit must be some sort of record for a motorist who was actually still "capable" of driving a car!

He was a cyclist. And still is.