Old June 27th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

Default Performance Bikes

Ron Hardin wrote:
catzz66 wrote:

There is a new Performance store moving in right across the freeway from
my office. Should I be happy?

I throw out their catalogs without looking at them. Everything overpriced.

It's not so much overpriced as they just don't carry anything I want
usually. They're very oriented to the weekend cyclist. A lot of the
gear and bits and bobs I want, they just don't carry.

--
Dane Buson -
It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept