Old September 6th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

Default Nimbus 36" VS Coker

wrote:
I have a 32.5 inch inseam. Will I be able to ride the NImbus 36 with
the handle. Is anybody's inseam close to mine?

Easy, I'm 31 or 30 and works fine w/o the handle
with the handle, the frame needs to be cut down just a tad, but thats
no biggie

EDIT: Thats with 125/127mm(don't remember) cranks

Also pounce on the Nimbus SE while it's still around, its much better
and it is basically an airfoil rim

--
scotthue
http://www.usenet.com