Old October 30th 08, 08:40 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Road Glidin' Don[_2_]

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

On Oct 30, 1:57*pm, "Papa Tom" wrote:
OK, what's the deal with this King of the Apes guy? *All the posts I've seen
from him appear to be legitimate, some even raising very good points. *This
Key West thing is a good example, yet the one and only reply I've seen so
far is "F-ck off." *This seems to be a common response to many of Ape's
posts. *Is there something about this guy I don't know?

He's a cross-posting, attention-seeking, ****ing idiot and continually
posts his nonsensical crap to motorcycle newsgroups.