Old March 25th 10, 06:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default "He remained "very weak physically" after breaking his back in amountain bike accident"

On Mar 17, 7:22*pm, VtSkier wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mar 16, 7:32 pm, "
wrote:
Hi mikey...sad to read when anyone gets hurt...mike loves other's
misfortunes. better to have a weak back than be like a hypocrite and
spineless mike

You must be describing people like yourself and VtSkier, who don't
have the guts to use their real name.

If you would like my name, please contact me off
group and I would be glad to furnish it.
The only thing I would ask is that you not
publish it in a newsgroup. It's not a secret,
it just helps to keep some of the spam away.

I doubt it. My internet provider does a near-perfect job of keeping
spam away. You need a better internet provider.