Old April 9th 21, 08:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Safety inflation

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 16:16:19 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 4/8/2021 3:46 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:51:49 p.m. UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Really big snip
--
- Frank Krygowski

Did you ever figure out the problem with your light?

I still haven't dug into it. I've got several other bikes to choose
from, and because of an Easter family gathering here, I had a lot of
cleaning and other house projects.

I'm sad to say I've gotten no response from Peter White. I'll try him
again.

OT, about house projects: One was to replace a broken glass pane in a
storm window. I decided to patronize the new Ace Hardware store in a
nearby small town plaza, instead of wait a long time at the big suburban
Lowes.

I found to my dismay that the pleasant and helpful young guys working
there did not know how to read fractional inches on a tape measure!
Seriously! At one point I was telling each of them "Look, this mark is
one half. So this mark must be a quarter and that one is an eighth..."

But Frank... it is so complicated with all them there marks, big ones
and little ones... all over :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.