Old June 10th 05, 01:07 PM
DarkTom

Default upgrade your Coker at local bike shop?

I took a 20" rim/hub to a bike shop and the guy took 3 weeks to do it
with me phoning him every other day to check on progress. When it was
finally done he said he would never have started it had he known what
was involved and also said that I couldn't bring it back to him cos he
wouldn't fix it again.

It broke, I took it to the bmx shop, they have a wheelbuilder who comes
in once a week, he saw the uni wheel sitting waiting, got all excited
saying "I've been dying to do one of those!" and put it to the top of
his list and did it in 3 days! And it's still like new!!

I guess it just depends on the shop/staff.

T.

--
DarkTom - Off the wheel again!

Why do bones break so easily? It seems its because I don't know how
to fall properly!
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515