Old January 2nd 10, 03:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default Jonathan Page Didn't Suck Ass Today

On Jan 2, 10:38*am, "Mexican Low Rider Mafia" mexican-low-rider-
wrote:
"Kurgan. presented by Gringioni." wrote in ...
On Jan 1, 10:41 pm, "Mexican Low Rider Mafia" mexican-low-rider-

wrote:
http://www.ucp.lu/fr/News/pdf.asp?L=...2010_Hommes%20....

Dumbass -

I've never met the guy, but everyone I know who has interacted with
him can't stand him. Apparently he's quite the asshole.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Even if he is an asshole, he didn't suck ass in Luxemburg.

****bird,

stop using outlook express. it makes us think you're a knuckle
dragger.

-b-