Old June 6th 11, 05:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Who? Me? Pushy?

On 5/06/2011 8:20 PM, David J Richardson wrote:
In ,
Zebee wrote:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/opin...shy-pushbikers
-pushing-their-luck-20110603-1fl1p.html?from=smh_ft

Yes, he identified the REAL BAD ONES in the very last paragraph
too, although the ones I know of do not have beards but are
probably just as vicious

Don't have engineering degrees either

As a bearded engineer degree-holding cycle commuter I'm offended.

Here we go, here we go, another recumbent rider? !! Show us some
viciousness, Davo!!!!!

I did like the imagery of "arse-flab dribbling over the edge of the
seat into the little gap where the handbrake is" though.

I am sorry I can't visualise that just yet, mate, cos I have 2
handbrakes and they are up the front on me handle bars and there is very
very little room for any flab to dribble into