Old October 19th 12, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
(PeteCresswell)

Default Bike boxes - a failed experiment

Per Dan O:
But a few drivers have issues that manifest.

The one that almost nailed me a few years back was a pickup truck
towing one of those trailers used by lawn service providers full
of lawn equipment.

He had not tied down the walk-behind mowers and they had rolled
to one side of the trailer so that their handles protruded out a
couple of feet wider then the 8-trailer.

I'm pretty sure I felt the handle that almost got me graze my
neck.
--
Pete Cresswell