Old January 14th 13, 05:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bob Newman[_2_]

Default Brightest taillight recommendation please

I am interested in getting the brightest possible taillight (for sunny daylight use) that does not need an external battery. I have been using a 2-watt Cygolite Hotshot which I am very satisfied with. I am told the Serfas TL-60 (60 lumens). I'm am told that the TL-60 is a replacement for the for the TL-1000 which I have seen and know was extremely bright. Can anyone offer a comparison between these two lights or suggest any others I may be interested in?

Thanks in advance... Bob