Old October 13th 13, 11:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Looking for decals for a Harry Quinn

On Wednesday, October 2, 1996 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Richard Hedges wrote:
If anyone knows the address of Harry Quinn, I would appreciate
learning it. I am restoring a frame and it would be great to
locate a set of decals.

Thanks,

- Richard

They have been out of business for years (don't count the few years that they were made under "license). I'm restoring my grandad's '72 Harry Quinn,and it's a bit of a pickle. You can buy the decals in several areas on-line.