Old November 11th 17, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default StereoCycles

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:45:44 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Is my sexuality important to you?

It is to him, he has problems with his sexuality.
But not to me. You do come across as being gay. No big deal to me, but it
is a big deal to Hucker.

Of course it is a big deal to him, that ****** IS gay. He repeatedly made
some most weird statements about men and women.

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: