Old November 17th 03, 05:58 PM
AustinMN

Default OT (parody): Breathing is dangerous

S. Anderson wrote

Or how about this one?!?! Why does the government continue to

cover-up
these hideous health hazards?!?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Cheers,

Scott..

Scott, I understand your feelings regarding Hydrogen Hydroxide (a.k.a.
Dihydrogen Monoxide or DHMO) but I feel this campaign is misguided.
As a daily user of DHMO, I'd like to draw your attention to this web
site about the benefits of Hydrogen Hydroxide:

http://www.armory.com/~crisper/DHMO/

Remember, despite what anyone would have you believe, most DHMO is
naturally occurring. Leaks, spills, and accidents are rare, and most
government employees involved in the handling, transportation, and
processing of DHMO choose to handle it without protective gear even
knowing the supposed "dangers".

Personally, I have had days when I have consumed more than half a U.S.
gallon of DHMO with no ill effects. Any ill effects from consuming
more than that can be mitigated by careful consumption of the metal
sodium in proper combination with chlorine and smaller amounts of
potassium in combination with additional chlorine.

It has been demonstrated that contaminants (both living and dead)
within DHMO are actually a greater risk than the DHMO itself, so the
wise course of action is to push for purer sources and more careful
distribution than an outright ban.

Please think before posting such an emotionally charged web site, and
remember, DHMO is your all-natural friend.

Austin
--
I'm pedaling as fast as I durn well please.
There are no X' in my email address.