Old November 18th 03, 12:42 AM
Rick Onanian

Default OT (parody): Breathing is dangerous

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:58:01 GMT, "AustinMN"
wrote:
government employees involved in the handling, transportation, and
processing of DHMO choose to handle it without protective gear even
knowing the supposed "dangers".

We all know that government employees aren't the sharpest tools in
the shed.

Personally, I have had days when I have consumed more than half a U.S.
gallon of DHMO with no ill effects. Any ill effects from consuming

You are hopelessly addicted, like many others. Soon, a support
group must form, if none has already. There may even be a 12-step
program.

more than that can be mitigated by careful consumption of the metal
sodium in proper combination with chlorine and smaller amounts of
potassium in combination with additional chlorine.

Oh, that's classic. Let's add severely toxic chlorine, used to kill
organisms, and random metals and such...that sounds smart. Kinda
like somebody with too much heroin in his blood trying to dilute it
with crack cocaine.

It has been demonstrated that contaminants (both living and dead)
within DHMO are actually a greater risk than the DHMO itself, so the
wise course of action is to push for purer sources and more careful
distribution than an outright ban.

Heroin, I heard today, is the purest it's ever been. DHMO should be
dealt by heroin dealers.

Please think before posting such an emotionally charged web site, and
remember, DHMO is your all-natural friend.

Lots of all-natural things are deadly.

Austin

--
Rick Onanian