Old September 29th 17, 02:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Lobbying by cyclists may yet have an impact on the HTA

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 06:32:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 5:59:11 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 14:33:06 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 6:02:18 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:01:34 -0700 (PDT), Doug Landau

... okay, as far as -SHE- knows.

You are saying that my wife wouldn't know if she hit a motorcycle?

Given that you certainly have never met my wife and know nothing about
here I find your remark to be insulting, so I'll just say that "you
don't know what you are talking about" and consign you to the list of
the other fools that jabber away about things of which they know
nothing.

Comparing your touchiness to some of the outrageous things you've said and not have been kidding about as Doug was that's pretty funny.

Not MY touchiness but rather a certain sense of outrage at an
individual who will stoop to insulting a lady that he has never met,
and has no knowledge of.

But you haven't the same hesitation for doing the same thing to anyone on this group.

Oh? Please add a little detail here. When did I ever insult anyone's
wife?

I can't remember ever mentioning anyone's wife except for once when I
made the suggestion that lateral leg raises might help Frank's wife
with her problems in getting on a bike. For which, if I remember,
Frank thanked me.
--
Cheers,

John B.