Old July 30th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Claus Assmann

Default Not On Doping

Tom Kunich wrote:

So if you're chosing a new bike try to find one of the older Time VX's. I
would recommend a new Time but they've changed from building frames in sizes
to making small, medium and large bikes which is something that you'd expect

Hmm, Time seems to name their size XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, which
basically translates to 49 - 61cm in 2cm increments. When I bought
my Time, I didn't really care about those letters, as the bike shop
took the measurements from my old bike and by doing a proper fit
(on a "fit cycle").