Old November 1st 12, 03:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default A Cure for Violence?

On Thursday, November 1, 2012 8:07:13 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:06:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You continue missing the point, proving what an idiot you a Regardless of the "facts", which you have ZERO personal knowledge of, and so are presenting only HEARSAY, I did absolutely nothing criminal or wrong. I HAVE presented my side, numerous times. You just choose to ignore it: "brandishing" in self-defense is not a crime. The mountain biker ran into ME, so HE, not I, is guilty of battery. Now tell me again ow I fail to give my side of the story, LIAR! DUH!

Well, Mike, by your own arbitrary "forgot to mention" criterion established in the parallel thread, you obviously just lied about your side of the story.

Try again, liar.

You claim I'm presenting hearsay, but anyone who reads these threads can see that the "hearsay" I'm posting is a crime alert hosted by the UCPD. All I'm doing is pointing out that the record exists, along with the subsequent convictions. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the UCPD and the courts.

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

It's interesting how you feel there is more to your story than what's in the arrest record and the follow-up articles in the local press. I wonder what those involved would say about all the "hearsay" you so gleefully post here about "evolution in action." I wonder if there's more to those stories that you "forget to mention" or "choose to ignore," bigot.

Regardless... You're the one missing the point. I couldn't care less that you believe you're innocent, but feel free to keep bringing it up anyway.