Old November 3rd 12, 03:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default A Cure for Violence?

On Friday, November 2, 2012 7:52:47 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:19:33 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Thursday, November 1, 2012 8:22:17 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You just lied again. First you asked me to tell my side of the story, proving that you care about it. Then when it didn't please you, you said you don't care. You are nothing but a common liar, starting with your name.

Read what I wrote again.

"I couldn't care less *that you believe you're innocent*."

Do you need me to use smaller words, dolt?

You were lying then, same as always. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have asked me about it. DUH! You guys are TRANSPARENT.