Old August 23rd 04, 08:43 PM

Default Help me fix Habanero mt bike?

Several years ago I bought a Habanero mt bike.

I bought a 17 inch frame which I think in retrospect
was a bit small for me

I have plenty of adjustability in the seat height.....
but where I find it really uncomfortable is in my
handlebar height and the "reach" to the bars.

My bars need to be higher......and farther forward
towards front wheel.

Can I just replace the neck on this bike to solve this
problem?

Isn't there something called a riser neck..... that
angles at say 120 degs....and will allow greater reach
and height? My current neck is at 90 degs

If yes..... are BOA necks a good brand to get? If
yes... any advice on what model BOA to get?

Any and ALL advice will be appreciated as I have a VERY
high quality bike just setting unused cause its
uncomfortable to ride.

Thanks in advance!