Old July 14th 05, 12:59 AM
Claire Petersky

"Dane Jackson" wrote in message
In rec.bicycles.misc Claire Petersky wrote:

But, I have to mention something. How can you go to Portland and then
just turn around and *leave*. It sounds like you didn't even stop at
Powells. And that's just, well, *wrong*.

I was so wasted, what would I have done in Powells?

I guess what should have happened was a luxury suite at the Doubletree
(then, the early closure of the shower truck wouldn't have been the tragedy
that it was), Monday off from work, and the whole family having the day to
goof off in Portland. Next time, next time...

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at: