Old March 31st 11, 09:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
RicodJour

Default Who can believe in colonizing space but a Christian?

On Mar 30, 7:04*pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" wrote:
On Mar 30, 3:03*pm, RicodJour wrote:

On Mar 30, 9:15*am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser

Philosopher" wrote:

Isn't the idea LUNATIC? It looks so from my Beach Cruiser...

The only long term hope for our...errr...my species, is getting off
planet. *Thinking otherwise is simply being short-sighted.

BTW, I'll bet you that within our lifetimes the word lunatic will
undergo a complete reversal in meaning. *Just so's ya know, I plan on
living a long time. *Bet accordingly.

Sorry, the idea was found to be lunatic:

On Mar 30, 3:57 pm, dr_jeff wrote:

Actually, there are people of other religions who would like to colonize
space. For example, there are Indian and Israeli astronauts (one was
killed with the Columbia disaster) and Russian Cosmonauts. Not all the
people who are on the International Space Station are Christian.

In addition, not all believe in God. And many people who want to
colonize space are not believers in God at all.

Colonizing space is not the same as the shuttle program. Colonization
means permanent bases in the Moon or elsewhere.

But don't worry, Bush was bull****ting...

"NASA budget for 2011 eliminates funds for manned lunar missions"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/01/31/AR201...

Obama must have found the mission lunatic.

I bow to your mastery of the self-marginalizing post. A truly
innovative way of promoting something to insure nothing happens.
Kudos!