Old June 10th 16, 01:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
news16

Default Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

On Thu, 09 Jun 2016 11:08:33 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 09 Jun 2016 04:51:09 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

They can enjoy it by walking since that way there is no interference
with anyone else also enjoying the environment. Elementary, my Dear
Watson!

Nope, I'm impacted by those walkers who never stray far from their
motor

vehicles, so a bicycle allows me to get beyond those people.

That would not have been true 30 or 40 years

Totally true as that was when I started bush biking.

ago when I think long hikes were much more popular than they are today.

LKol, you admit that you have no idea. Armchair ****** award for you.

Even so, you are transgressing what was originally intended for
use only by equestrians and hikers.

Lol, you admit that trails are not only for walkers. Thank you.

Mountain bikers have criminal minds which is why the only way to get at
them is by force of law. A little enforcement with suitable penalties
would soon bring your transgressions to an end.

Ask yourself why do smart police forces everywhere have bicycle teams.