Old June 13th 16, 05:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default John B.(Bull****ter)

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 22:18:45 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter).

Obviously he has won as you've [you’re] now resorting to insults.

Au contraire, my good man. He has lost as he was bound to lose since I use words as they were meant to be used

Exactly as Humpty Dumpty said, ""When I use a word it means just what
I choose it to mean - neither more or less."

One can only marvel at such an expressive individual. I'm sure that
many will recall your famous words, "I have always thought that all
firefighters are fools. Hells Bells, I would not even risk my life to
save another life. I mean, just how stupid can you get?”

A truly heroic person. Tell us, do you still sit on the wall?
--
cheers,

John B.