Old February 5th 19, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Default Meanwhile in England

wrote:

How do you explain gay animals? Over-bearing mothers? Watching gay
animals on Animal Kingdom?

-- Jay Beattie.

Are there gay animals? I have avoided reading most of the responses in
this particular thread. This is "rec.bicycles" so I somehow think the
topics should be about bicycles in some context. But, are there gay
animals? I have not given it too much thought. But it has crossed my
mind once or twice. I think of animal sex, excluding human being
animals, as being driven by hormones and or time of year. I don't think
of animals as thinking about sex the way humans think. Animals, besides
humans, do think, but I don't believe their thinking process goes too
complex. So I just don't believe animals think about sex or think about
being gay. Gay being having sex with the same gender of the species.
With non human animals sex is entirely a biological action.

Ask the bonobos.

https://www.livescience.com/44464-bo...y-natural.html