Old February 7th 19, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mark J.

Default Get attacked by muntain lion? Choke it to death!

On 2/6/2019 3:12 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 3:54:37 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/6/2019 2:29 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Just read this in the weather network. Some guy jogging in Colorado got attacked by a 1 year old mountain lion but the jogger survived by choking the mountain lion to death.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ne...-hands/123893/

That's one tough guy!

Apparently cougars are slowly reclaiming former range in eastern North
America. Interesting article at
https://www.americanscientist.org/ar...n-the-comeback

--
- Frank Krygowski

I was surprised that he didn't get disemboweled. Cats have this habit of using their hind claws. I wonder how he held the cat and avoided the rear claws whilst strangling it.

Cheers

I suspect the runner himself would say there was a lot of luck involved
(I sure would); but it was do-or-die (or both), and this time "do" won.

Trying sure beats the alternative when it comes to that, though the CO
governor went on record as saying not to try this at home if at all
possible.

Mark J.