Old February 11th 19, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Man-Made Global Warming and Freezing Rides

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 7:39:38 PM UTC, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

Thanks. Jute is another internet Troll it's best to ignore.

Absolutely. Please can all you dumb clucks who don't know anything I want to know just not read my posts. All it takes is the willpower of not scratching at scabs over road rash.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Bitchalot, whom no-one takes seriously, not even those who could benefit by his advice.

Take a hint, clowns. And that includes you, Bitchalot: heed your own advice.

Andre Jute
Accept a hint when it is broadcast from the tower