Old February 12th 19, 10:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

Default Man-Made Global Warming and Freezing Rides

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 7:00:04 PM UTC-5, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 6:03:37 PM UTC-5, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 5:33:07 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:

Take a hint, clowns. And that includes you, Bitchalot: heed your own advice.

And who the **** are you to tell people who they should or shouldn't respond to?

Accept a hint when it is broadcast from the tower

gee, that's not arrogant at all

But it's good proof that Jute's a troll. I just ignore his posts.

yeah the biggest rolls are the ones who claim to be the most persecuted. I really should stay above the fray, but I enjoy shooting fish is a barrel too much.