Old April 14th 05, 06:09 PM
Jon Meinecke

"mugwump" wrote
She is in medical school [...]
she would find a real recumbent intimidating.

Bodies seem more complex and intimidating "machines"
to maintain, interact with and manage than bicycles.

She must be protected from exposure to the dirty parts of a bike.

Have you considered a set of scrubs, examination gloves, etc... %^)

Why does she want a bike at all, you may ask... She wants a bike
because I have two. Nevermind that I actually ride mine daily. It is
a matter of "fairness".

Buy her the most expensive bike with the greatest resale value.
That may score you points.

After it sits in the garage for months at a time without being
ridden, or only ridden a few miles, convince her it doesn't
make sense to have such an expensive bike and not ride it
more. Sell it and buy http://www.pedicab.com/ , or
http://www.bikesatwork.com/bicycle-rickshaw/... %^)

Jon Meinecke