Old May 3rd 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
evelyn

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

On May 2, 8:50 pm, "Stephen Cowell" wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message

evelyn wrote:

how do you know.? I could be bigger than you or stronger than you,
you are makine lots of assumptions because I assume I am a woman. You
have no idea of what kind of person i am, what type of shape I am in,
NOTHING.

Hmmmmm....you assume you are a woman!? Drop your pants and take a
look.....if you have a penis, you are a guy. Hope this helped clear that
assumption up for you.

Unless you are one of those confused individuals who has a penis but
prefers wearing womens clothes......

I want to grow up and be big, strong gun nuts
like you guys! I like the way you handle that
Evelyn pussy.... imagine, carrying a gun, yet
admitting there are gun problems in our society!

That's the good thing about being a gun nut...
plenty of small penis friends out there.
__
Steve
'06 FXDI
KI5YG
.

Uhm...yea, this is America, gun control is not a black - white issue,
there are many gray areas and there are lots of people who have the
same opinion as myself. why not have a intellegen conversation about
this?