Old May 5th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Stephen Cowell

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

"BrianNZ" wrote in message
Stephen Cowell wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
evelyn wrote:

how do you know.? I could be bigger than you or stronger than you,
you are makine lots of assumptions because I assume I am a woman. You
have no idea of what kind of person i am, what type of shape I am in,
NOTHING.

Hmmmmm....you assume you are a woman!? Drop your pants and take a
look.....if you have a penis, you are a guy. Hope this helped clear that
assumption up for you.

Unless you are one of those confused individuals who has a penis but
prefers wearing womens clothes......

I want to grow up and be big, strong gun nuts
like you guys!

?? I was just helping evelyn get a grip on what sex she/he is.......

No, you're a big, bad gun nut bullying a nice
bicycle lady.

I like the way you handle that
Evelyn pussy....

"I never had sexual relations with that woman!"

"Mission Accomplished!"

imagine, carrying a gun, yet
admitting there are gun problems in our society!

There are lots of law abiding people with guns who cause no trouble.

There are lots of law-abiding previous child molesters
that cause no trouble.

The problems come about with misuse, so it's more of a people problem than
a gun problem.

NRA Stock Line #32. So we need to get
rid of people? I know! We'll shoot off their
trigger fingers, like Pecos Bill!

A gun problem would be something like misfires or not feeding the rounds
into the chamber properly.........

NRA is for legalizing all drugs! You heard it here!
It's not a 'drug problem', it's a 'people problem'.

That's the good thing about being a gun nut...

Why is it you add 'nut' to anything to do with guns?

'Anything'? Hyperbole, your buddy.

plenty of small penis friends out there.

I don't judge my friends by the size of their penis, but if thats what
your'e into.......different strokes for different folks I suppose!

Would Freud have a Field Day, or would Field have
a Freud Day?
__
Steve
'06 FXDI