Old October 15th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default Cyclist at war!

On Oct 15, 3:06*pm, "Road Glidin' Don" wrote:
On Oct 15, 12:59*pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

On Oct 15, 2:10 pm, Lew wrote:

On 15 Oct 2008, ComandanteBanana wrote in news:9ea7ca05-62f5-472a-b948-

Just wanted to share my latest email with you guys to show what is
going on in Georgia:

Not sure why this was posted to Reeky; this guy was on a bicycle. *I
live in Georgia and haven't heard of or experienced much cage vs
motorcycle road rage.

I think this is pretty common all over the land, but MOTORCYCLES DON'T
SLOW DOWN CARS, and that may account for the rage against bicycles.

Then trim motorcycle newsgroups from your posts, you stupid, ****ing
idiot.

You have to see the whole picture. It's like been in Iraq and ignoring
Afghanistan...

There's only one side you can be on, if you know what I mean.