Old October 30th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Road Glidin' Don[_2_]

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

On Oct 30, 3:39*pm, Ben Kaufman spaXm-mXe-anXd-paXy-5000-
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:42:43 -0700 (PDT), KingOfTheApes

wrote:
On Oct 30, 3:57*pm, "Papa Tom" wrote:
OK, what's the deal with this King of the Apes guy? *All the posts I've seen
from him appear to be legitimate, some even raising very good points. *This
Key West thing is a good example, yet the one and only reply I've seen so
far is "F-ck off." *This seems to be a common response to many of Ape's
posts. *Is there something about this guy I don't know?

I think it has to do with the sheep NOT wanting to hear the truth. Of
course, I'm the black sheep.

Funny, Key West is also a paradise for motorcyclists, like that
brutish one that said, "F-ck off."

You can probably also rationalize *the hundreds of other *messages you've spewed
to rec.motorcycles over the years including such pseudonyms as Don Quixote, and
the king of the jungle crap. *I ride a bicycle too and also participate on some
of the bicycle newsgroups but I don't cross post it to my motorcycle groups.

In addition to cross-posting, "King of Apes" probably cross-dresses
while playing with his 'banana' too, as he's a pathetic motorcycle
groupie.