Old October 30th 08, 07:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Papa Tom

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

OK, what's the deal with this King of the Apes guy? All the posts I've seen
from him appear to be legitimate, some even raising very good points. This
Key West thing is a good example, yet the one and only reply I've seen so
far is "F-ck off." This seems to be a common response to many of Ape's
posts. Is there something about this guy I don't know?