Old October 31st 08, 12:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
S'mee

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

On Oct 30, 1:57*pm, "Papa Tom" wrote:
OK, what's the deal with this King of the Apes guy? *All the posts I've seen
from him appear to be legitimate, some even raising very good points. *This
Key West thing is a good example, yet the one and only reply I've seen so
far is "F-ck off." *This seems to be a common response to many of Ape's
posts. *Is there something about this guy I don't know?

He's a ****ing troll. Just another unthinking sheep that thinks the
world should be the way he wants it to be. Silly lamb doesn't realize
that the key is to take what you want and give nothing back. I take
the middle of the road for my half... ;^)

--
Keith