Old November 8th 08, 01:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

"Henry" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

long rambling insane rant

And of course, Eddy's insane rant contained not one single fact
or shred of evidence that supports his insane bearded cave man
cartoon conspiracy theory or that refutes one fact or one claim
made by the hundreds of highly respected leaders, experts and
professionals who have demonstrated that 9-11 was an inside job.
But that's how the "mind' of a clueless conspiracy kook
"works" - facts, logic, evidence, and expert research are
their most feared enemies - well, after the Fearsome Bearded Cave
Man. chuckle

Eddy seems to "think" that many of our 9-11 rescue workers
and heroes, along with the hundreds of highly respected, highly
credible experts, leaders, and professionals listed below are
all insane. Of course, Eddy can't quote one claim they make
and explain why he "thinks" they're mistaken. Eddy can't do
that, because that would require the ability to read and think.
Eddy's "intellect" limits him to mindlessly spewing naught but
childish kook drivel and rants....

I am here to voice my opinion and that is all you are doing too, but I have
more sense than to post a lot of nonsense by others who think as I do.
Usenet is not for the dissemination of propaganda in any event. If I want
that I will go elsewhere.

Henry is a moron (besides being a liberal asshole of course) and does not
have 1 ounce of common sense. He is typical of the breed.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka